PDA

View Full Version : Guernsey Issues New Seabird Stamps

Stamp Master Album
July 26th 03, 12:10 PM
Stamps
This week Stamp Master Album News goes to the Guernsey Postal Service.
In July six new stamps were issued named "Migrating Birds". Check out
these new stamps and specification at
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/NewsLetter/StampMasterNews.htm. Or go to
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/StampMain.htm and click the Stamp News
stamp.

Sales
The August Sales page will be added to the site on August 1st. Again we
did our usual good job on saving you money. To start off with, we have
the Traxxas RTR (Ready to Run) Radio Controlled Hot Rod Truck on sale at
an amazing price. Also on sale is the Rail Master HO Train Set, Pony
Express Stamp Album, Nascar 500 and 600 Life-Like HO Race Sets, Visible
Man & Women Models, USA Stamp Packs Lionel operating Log Dump Car and
finally The Lionel Pennsylvania Flyer Train Set with the new FasTrack
track. Come August 1st don't be left out because supplies are limited.
Click this link to go to our sales page
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/SaleHomePage.htm

Stamp Help
Foreign Stamp Identifier has six different indexes that can help you
find out what country your stamps are from. To access one of these
Indexes click this link.
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/ForeignCountryIdentifierHome.htm . And
then click the index you need to get started.

Stamp Information
This month Stamp Master Album has added a new article to the Stamp
Information section. The article covers various specification to look
for when identifying stamps that look the same. Some of the
specification to use will be perforation, Serpentine die cut, Coils,
Date stamp, plate numbers and so on. Check out this new article at
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/StampInformation/StampInfoIndex.htm
Then scroll down to the I section and select the link under the title
"Identifying stamps that look the same."

Stamp Packs
The new Stamp Pack section is now available at
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/StampPacks.htm Check out our cheap Stamp
Packs that contain used stamps from over 60 different countries. The
packs will come with 25, 50, 100, 500, and 1000 stamp packages that are
all filtered for defects. This is a fun way to collect nice stamps
without the high costs. Compare other stamp dealers stamp pack prices
and you'll find ours to be the lowest with the highest quality. Supplies
on certain country packs are limited so if you see a worldwide country
pack you want or a USA pack you want don't delay. An inventory of the
number of packs in stock is listed in the stamp pack introduction..

Become a Stamp Master Album subscriber and become entitle to some
Special Rebates on our site. Check out the home page for complete details.

Number 1 in stamp help.
Stamp Master Album
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com

Google